Labor Day Classic 2009

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Depth Chart @ BC Friday

The Ticats have Posted the Depth Chart for the Game in BC -10:30 est PM Start
Cobb get 1st Start in The backfield. Check out the rest here
http://www.ticats.ca/depthchart/game/depthid/215

The Scratching Post is Reporting :

Carlson to nine game injured list

A source tells me that non-import offensive lineman Zac Carlson has been added to the nine-game injured list. The Cats took Carlson in the supplementary draft and it cost them next year's first round pick. Sent from my

If this True we waisted next draft Pick on a Washout..
I am was fan of using this pick when better guys in Canadian in the NCAA coming out next year.
The only advance was he be year up on next years guys now that would be a wash.

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend