Labor Day Classic 2009

Monday, July 20, 2009

Our the Ticats Closing Practices ?

The info Below is from Scraching Post Blog .

The Cats are closing practice

For the first 15 minutes when they do the walk throughs with offence and defence. Apparently it's Bellefeuille's request. My understanding is that practice is to be open so I'll be calling the league for clarification. I've done everything the Cats have asked in terms of curtailing my reporting from practice and this is the first time they've done something that impacts my ability to my job. I realize it's only 15 minutes but it's the first step in closing all of practice which is what most football operations people want. Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone


I don't like this Either but They Team has all the Control.
We have wait in Concourse for 15 Min's before we allowed in one of Boxes Seat Areas
This week it Box B last week is was Box F.

This is better then Closing Practices But Drew is Right
How long before the Pad Locks Go on.
It not Fans who there evey Day that are a Problem.
I been going to Practices for 6 Season not once have
we leak any info on Game Day Practices.

It will sad day if This Team closes Practices to Fans and Media.
I'll be so Disappointed if that Happens.




0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend