.
Nick is back for 2 year + Option for 1 more.
Dec 30 is said when Nick Signed with team .
Read Scott Radley Write up in Spec for rest
http://www.thespec.com/Sports/article/491872

What I wanted to talk about the of kind man Nick Setta is
I have so much Respect for him as Player and as man
I am so Proud to call Nick my Friend
I don't take that lightly
He is special to me and Ticat Fans alike .
How many kickers can say that .

He has shown me there Still good in our world
That greed has not take over everyone in Black and gold.
He could have jump ship went to NFL or a Another CFL Team
Made a hell of lot of money doing so .
He Decided to stay.

Now he is moving here to become a part of Hamilton area community
He will help with Efforts in trying to talk to players into Coming to Hammer

Maybe even making it there off-season home
This what Leaders do in the locker room
Nick is Humble he'll Tell you he just one of Guys.
If we had more Players like Nick
we already be grey cup Champs
God bless you Nick Setta God Bless you

I so Proud to be your Fan and Friend.