Labor Day Classic 2009

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Please no Pan am games... no new Stadium..


Since I was little boy , I have gone hollowed ground of IWS to watch football.
Our Stadium is a 2nd home for me
I go practices there I watch Games there.
But if Hamilton gets Part of the Pan am Games
IWS Days are Numbered
I know that and hurts me Deeply .


The Tigercats have played there for well over 30 years.
with the fans in your Face and Wall too
it will be sad day for that to go .
I know every Inch of that Place.

I know the Staff who look after the old girl.
Every Late Spring I look forward to Returning to her.
to sit there and Watch our Boys Fight on .

Like Soldier Field or Arrow head these are Classic Stadiums
You can't replace a Classic.
You can just move on

If we do move look for Prices to jump up
The Ticats Rent will Jump up
So will our cost as Season Ticket holders
Food Beer and goodies will all go up if we move into new house of Steel and Concrete

This why I hope lose the pan am games ...
I don't want to leave my 2nd home

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend