Labor Day Classic 2009

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Taffee up for Army Job my Toughts













Charile Taaffe is up for head coach Job at Army .
Taaffe Bashers You all have a point when comes to our Record but you didn't see how hard Charlie worked..
I know there where days after a home game he go home at 1 and be back at 6 am to look over Films
I'd See him spend extra time with young Players and he was always around for the Media.
He had a great Work ethic just the team just did not jell under his coaching

There where some days we talked at Practices
He would Tell how sorry he was sorry things where not going better.
You could see it in his eyes He wanted us to win and he want it bad.
No one wants to lose
When Frustration kicks in we all do bad things
Problem with Charlie was he did some things to openly
Charlie Taaffe I have Great Respect for him .
I hope land on his feet with a great job
He is a good teacher and would be a great Collage head coach or OC.
He be great coach for Army.
He was just not the right guy for us at this time.
Frankly I don't know if we have right head coach now .
Only time will tell us

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend