Labor Day Classic 2009

Friday, January 25, 2008

Indy colts GM son Dennis Polian hired by Ticats.



The Ticats have hired Dennis Polian from
the Arena Football to become their manager of quality control for football operations.
Polian who is 30 years old is the son of Colts GM Bill Polian.
Polian has Worked For the AFL & Tulane University
This is a soild Hire
As Cats look at add Young People to work Under Obie

"I want to follow in my dad's and my brother's footsteps. Scott being in Hamilton, and Bob being there and Charlie Taaffe being there, that was the attraction. They are all people I can learn a great deal from. It's a community that works hard and is proud, and they just love their teams.

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend