Labor Day Classic 2009

Monday, January 14, 2008

From News Conference. About Taaffe Gate.


Charlie Taaffe Met with Media Today ...
After a Week of Internet and Sports outlets Claimed Charlie was about be Named OC and QB Coach of University of West Virgina Mountaineers

During the Press Conference Taaffe Said He Did have Verbal Offer for West Virgina Job.
He also said Never got a Contact. But want talk to over with his family .
So he did talk to any local Media
But he talk Media in West Virginia
In then End He is staying. But Could have been Handled Better.

I spoke with 900 CHML Bill Kelly About it Just 10 Min's Ago.
He Said Football is not page 2 or 3 In Hamilton
I Agreed and Said it Page 1 .

I also Said We need to get work Signing FA and Resigning our Guys.

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend