Labor Day Classic 2009

Sunday, January 13, 2008

He is Staying


"I am the Head Coach of the Hamilton Tiger-Cats, I was yesterday, I am today and I'm hopefully going to be for years to come,” said Taaffe. “Despite untruthful reports that surfaced Thursday of this week that I had accepted a job West Virginia University, I thought it was important to let all the Tiger-Cats fans know the only place I want to coach is in Hamilton. We started something last year that obviously was disappointing, but I'm fully committed to working as hard as possible for the great fans of Hamilton to get this thing turned in the right direction”.

http://www.ticats.ca/index.php?module=newser&func=display&nid=22453

I like Say I'm Sorry for Charlie for Doubting him .
I got to know you and Staff Well Last year .
I'd Should known better then let Seed of Doubt Creep into my head and Blog.
To Staff at the Ticats Again I am sorry For any Mishandling of Charlie Gate.

Charile I see you and Camp and be 1st shake your hand and Say I am sorry.

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend