Labor Day Classic 2009

Monday, November 5, 2007

Winning is everything. a Post from Bob Young





I know everyone on these forums, for that matter every Ticat fan everywhere, is frustrated and disappointed with our record over the last three seasons.

But you have no idea what frustration and disappointment is. The whole Ticat organization has been focused on one thing, namely winning, and we have not succeeded.


And with all the changes there really is only one person who can be blamed for our sorry record and that person is yours truly.

The are two signs of hope: One is I'm a lot better educated today than I was four years ago about running a professional sports team.

And the other is I'm a lot more fed up with the losing than any of you are.

I have not been as active on these forums as I used to be and I don't expect to be as active in future. Every minute I spend posting here is a minute I'm not spending helping figure out how to ensure we win in 2008. I will post from time to time, but don't expect to see posts from me regularly.

All you should expect from me and the Ticats is a more successful football team in future.

Cheers, Bob.

This was taken from Ticats.ca Fourms I though I'd Repost it here.

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend