Labor Day Classic 2009

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Is Obie Comming ?











Is Obie Coming to Hamilton ?
I have spoke to a few People in the Media
Obie is name that Keeps Coming up at this time
There a very very good Chance he is our Man

But A Dark Horse is Coming into Challenge the front Runners.
Gil Scott Who is an Agent for Some Major Players in CFL
like Roughriders coach Kent Austin Name has Come up.


The Reporters I have Spoken too
Think Charlie and Rambo will gone Once the New GM is in Place
That is Shame I think Charlie should get a 2nd Chance.

Will know after the grey Cup if Obie is coming.
Here is hoping he is

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend