Labor Day Classic 2009

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Two Hamilton Boys Hang it up Officially

12 Years ago Rob Hitchcock started Dawn his #42 Today with Good Friend and Fellow Ticat #18 Mike Morreale They Retired and at Half Time On Labour Day they Where Honored.


What do you Say About two men who knew what it meant to bleed black and and Gold.
As I Watch these Two Legends Hang it up Officially it was truly end of Era for me
I watch The new guys everyday at Practice but They don't have the heart of these two men.

During the Service at Half Time Rob Spoke up
He took a shot and Charlie Taaffe and Marcel Desjardins For Cutting Him and Rob.
"you always knew where you stood with Lancaster and Marshall. If you didn't tow the line, you were gone. If you didn't listened you were gone.
I'd like to thank the fans for my 12 years here in Hamilton, should have been 13 in my opinion"


The Crowd Cheered that Statement.
He appears to blame Taffe and company for the state of the team and as such finds it difficult to not make his feelings heard.
I wish Both Men All The Best
Below are Photos and Two Clips from Half Time



0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend