Labor Day Classic 2009

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Ticats Sign Casey Printer Like I Said They Would.


On Aug 25 2007
I Said The Ticats would sign Casey Printers.
I Said he would cut From NFL Kansan City Chiefs .




Well Look what has happened
I was Proven Right .
I was laugh at and told it would not happen by Alot of People


Today Casey Signed a Huge 3 year Deal that will be pay him over 1 M Dollars Us For 3 Years.
This great C00 for me as Blog poster and For Ticats as a Team Signing Him

We still need some Changes to make this a Winning Team for 08

(1) at Season end the Option for Maas Should not be Picked up
(2) we also need to Pick to good Pass Blocking Tackles.
(3) Move Talmen Gardner to the slot.
(4) We need good American DE for the other Side of our DL.
(5) Two Good CFL Experienced DB's
(6)
Danny Maciocia Become our OC.
(7) Ticats make the playoffs in 08

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend