Labor Day Classic 2009

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Casey Takes the Time to become a Winner.











Ticat fans we Finally have a QB.
His name is Casey Printers .
Former CFL Outstanding Player of Year

I spoke with Coach Taaffe Yesterday
I asked him about Casey Coming in
Monday on his day off to learn the playbook.
He told me
"I can't Mandate Him coming in It just Great to see"

Casey Also Spent close to an hour Throwing balls
to Teams Mates after Practice Tuesday.
Something he dose not have to do
Also Our Wideouts seem Eager to learn from new QB
This is why we will win a Grey cup in next 3 Years.
Our QB Deduction to his Craft.

I am Pretty Sure Casey will play with a Condensed Playbook vs the Bombers.
Over the next 3 weeks Casey should be up speed on Ticats Playbook book .
It is very Similar to KC Chiefs book

The Ticats have also Started Bring in New Players.
One will Be Huge Offence Tackle
who will be announced today by the Team.




0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend