Labor Day Classic 2009

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

This Team has Somthing we been missing ...

Do all Remember the Movie the Replacements
It about Team of Misfits who Take over for a pro Football In Washington.
When the players go on Strike.

One of my Favourt parts of that movie I will now Quote "
A Reporter Taking to the coach
McGinty, what will
Washington need to get back into
this ballgame?
McGinty stops and looks at the Reporter for a beat.
McGINTY
Heart.
REPORTER
I'm... I'm sorry?
McGinty looks to the Reporter. Then to the camera.
McGINTY
We're gonna need heart.

That os Somthing last year Ticats Team was missing ...
2007 Team will be Remember as a Team that had Heart...

They Guys looks ready to win and I am Pround of them
They have Heart the want to win..
They will win and will win Soon
All we can do now as Fans is Sit and wait for game day
The Cheer and Cheer till can't no more..

The guys Need us to be Fans
now more then Ever
Show your heart be There for Them..

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend