Labor Day Classic 2009

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Flash Back a Interview with Former Commish Tom Wright.


Back 3 years Ago Today
When I Started the black and Gold Report
I was lucky to land interviews with Danny Mac & DJ Flick
Danny was my 1st Interview and Frankly I was Nervous as Hell
But he was a Gentleman and Help get threw my 1st one.


But By Far the best Interview I had was with Former Commissioner Tom Wright .
We Spoke for nearly 15 Min's about the CFL .
He was Fair and Very Open.

I Decided That it was great time to Re release the Audio Recording for everyone to hear.
I only wish now the Tigercats would let me do more interviews as I enjoy doing them.
My Dream Interview would be Bob Young
So Click here ... this it is it a Flash back 3 Seasons ago
I want thank Tom Wright and the CFL for the Chance to Talk to Mr Wright.
Maybe I will Get a Chance to interview new Commissioner Mark Cohon in the near Future

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend