Labor Day Classic 2009

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Leave your Umbrella at Home


Umbrellas Rihanna has song about Them
The Song Main Hook is Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
You can stand under my umbrella
Sorry but no it Place for one at a Football Game.
They a Policy about them Being used
I saw lot people using them and Breaking This Pollicy


I sat Behind One Couple with Family Size one
Blocking my View Getting Me Wet
I hurt My Neck trying to over them.
It Rude to Bring them
there other Kinds of Rain Gear Use them or Stay Home.

I will speaking to my Ticket Rep About this Shorty .
I am not a Happy Camper.

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend