Labor Day Classic 2009

Thursday, August 6, 2009

It not Ticat football but care about it so here my Take

The NFL and CFL Should Ban Mike Vick Forever
I don't think he should ever be allowed to play Pro Ball again.
I am Dog Owner and Love all Animals
More Then I do People for that Matter .
I have Seen what They Did to the Dogs from Badnews Kennels.
One Female had her Ears and Teeth Removed
so they could Breed her Easy
They Attached her to Device to Force her To breed with Males
There some dogs Use as Bait dogs to make the Fighters Better
Dogs who where no use where Electrocuted or Drowned or both
There are Serial Killers who Started out Acting Cruel to Animals.
Vick IMO is no Different then Jeffery Dahmer
Taking any life you should Be Kept in Jail forever.
I hope know one ever signes him in the CFL or NFL

As dog owner I hate this man and well dance on his grave when he dies.
Okay okay I just be glad the Dog Killer is Gone ..

Here are 23 of the dogs They end up here http://www.bestfriends.org/dogtown/
This show Showed how Damaged the Vick dogs where.
You can get Updates on them Here.
http://www.bestfriends.org/dogtown/inde ... 2&csit=Set

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend