Labor Day Classic 2009

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Call me Coach RIddell

As Most of you Know I like to go alot of the Practices of The Ticats during the season
Last year I was sitting With Ron Lancaster as Normal Picking his Brain to learn more about the Game. When He ask Me Tom what Are doing with all this info You have learned. I thought and did not have answer for Ron.

A Few weeks Later we found out Ron was really Sick and we all Know he Passed away.I told Danny Mac and Few others
I was going to Coach Football Again
This was to Honor what Ron had Show me.
The Ticats and the CFL have been Family to me .
It Time Pay them back by Game I love.
So This May I take my Jourey into Coahing Ranks in the BMFA.
I taking in my 1st Coach Cl inc in May and Really looking forward it .


Good Bless Ron where ever You are.




0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend