Labor Day Classic 2009

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

CFL Player Awards Who I think will win

The CFL has announce the Nominees for the CFL Player Awards
Who will Win .. Here are my Predictions of the winners they are in Red ..
Good Luck to everyone..

The Winners in Green If I was Wrong
They have Star if I was Right

OUTSTANDING...WEST DIVISIONEAST DIVISION
PLAYERQB - Henry Burris (CGY)QB - Anthony Calvillo (MTL)
CANADIANR - Kamau Peterson (EDM)R - Ben Cahoon (MTL)
DEFENSIVE PLAYERDE - Cameron Wake (BC)*DT - Doug Brown (WPG)
OFFENSIVE LINEMANOL - Gene Makowsky (SSK)OL - Scott Flory (MTL)
ROOKIER - Weston Dressler (SSK)*R - Prechae Rodriguez (HAM)
SPECIAL TEAMS PLAYERK - Sandro DeAngelis (CGY)*KR - Dominique Dorsey (TOR)

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend