Labor Day Classic 2009

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

If I where Timmy Chang I'd be asking for my Release or to be traded.

Timmy Chang has not got a Prayer to make the Hamilton Ticats this season now..
After the Tigercats Signed Former Florida Gator QB Chirs Leak
The Ticats have had Leak on thier Neg list for a few years now.
He wanted to continue to playing Stateside
So He Sign with AAFL but that league died before it 1st game.
Leaks Agent Try to get some work in the NFL But no one want him.


So as a Last Resort Leak Signed with us .. Meaning Poor Timmy Chang is Toast..
With Porter lighting it up and now Leak in the Mix ..
If I where Timmy I'd go to Obie and asked be Traded or Released now
So He could look for a Job Else where in the CFL or Return to Hawaii to be with his young Family.

The Battle for 3rd in Hamilton Is Between Porter and Leak IMO.
I Like Porter Better cause of his Height Advantage
It nearly 1 ft. 5'10 to 6'5 over Leak also Porter has been here all Camp.
Leak is no Doug Fluite ..but he is a Good Prospect.
But with him Comming in so late to Camp
Imo He is Practice roster guy for a little while.

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend