Labor Day Classic 2009

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Can we Finally get a win after 5 Losses????

I've been asked for past Week can we Win This week Tom.
My Answer is this :

If We Cut down on the Silly Errors Penalties and Mental Errors Yes We Can .
If we don't We Will be 0-6 and I'll be Posting about it on Sunday
Reason I will post Sunday is Like to look over my HD Tape of the game.
Find out why we did what we did.

I'd Love to Nice Fluffy Peace about how thing have Finally Turned around.
Question is will this team Pull off a Win. So I Can.
The Guy Always Practice Well
The Coaches are Great
The Football Ops Staff is unquestionable the Best is the East

As for Tomorrow if Players do There Job Will we'll have a Win.
Ken Peters of the Hamilton Spec feels we'll be 0-8 before Winning Labour day
I hope he is Wrong .


Side Notes :

At Practice today it was Something to see 500 Pound Bengal Tiger from Bowmanville Zoo
One Field with Our Players. Maybe he Can Run Back Kicks.

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend